Webinar Recap: Purposefully on Purpose: How Purpose Can Build More Societal Trust in Business
On March 15 we jointly hosted a webinar with Sustainable Brands titled "Purposefully on Purpose: How Purpose Can Build More Societal Trust in Business."
The degree to which brands are embracing Purpose is growing and revolutionizing what a company can and should stand for. Chris Coulter, CEO of GlobeScan, moderated an insightful discussion with three remarkable thought leaders:
- James Morris, Director, GlobeScan: James presented key insights from a global consumer study on understanding, expectations and opportunities for Purpose.
- KoAnn Skrzyniarz, CEO of Sustainable Brands: KoAnn shared her learning from a year of ‘Activating Purpose’ across Sustainable Brand conferences around the world in 2016
- Jon Banner, Executive Vice President, PepsiCo: Jon provided his perspective on PepsiCo’s Performance with Purpose journey over the past decade, including lessons learned and opportunities for business.
See below for more speaker details and review the recording and slides:
Full speaker details:
- Chris Coulter, co-CEO, GlobeScan
Chris moderated the webinar discussion, drawing on his experience working with leaders in companies, multilateral organizations and NGOs to help them better understand and respond to shifting stakeholder expectations, build trust with key constituencies and exert greater influence in shaping the future.
- James Morris, Director, GlobeScan
Recapping the findings of the “Public on Purpose” survey, James reflected on GlobeScan’s insights on the increasingly important role of purpose in today’s business environment, and how companies are discovering the broad benefits of clearly understanding and articulating how the company strives to create value for both the business and society.
- KoAnn Skrzyniarz, CEO, Sustainable Brands
KoAnn reflected on the suite of SB 2016 conferences which focused on the theme of “Activating Purpose”. Uniquely placed to provide insight on the inspiring ways that brands are activating their purpose, KoAnn provided a perspective on how purpose is being activated and where we can go from here.
- Jon Banner, Executive Vice President, PepsiCo
Jon provided his perspective on PepsiCo’s Performance with Purpose journey over the past decade including how to deliver and scale positive social outcomes through a company’s business strategy. Jon leads PepsiCo’s global communications across all business units and global sectors, driving integrated multimedia strategies to achieve key business objectives and engage with global stakeholders. Jon is a pioneer in the digital and social media space and has more than two decades of journalism experience.
Please contact me directly with any questions:
Robin Miller |
| Twitter | Read Bio
GlobeScan is an evidence-led strategy consultancy focused on stakeholder intelligence and engagement. Offering a suite of specialist research and advisory services, GlobeScan partners with clients to meet strategic objectives across reputation, sustainability and purpose. GlobeScan’s overarching purpose is to help our clients redefine what it means to be in business. www.GlobeScan.com